- Winston Churchill
To promote and increase involvement and support for the University in its many endeavours by building and enhancing relationships with alumni, faculty, staff, students, parents, friends, corporations, foundations and associations.
To champion the University and its mission and to be instrumental to the University’s realization of its full potential in teaching, research and innovation.
We are professional, kind, and inclusive.
We are honest, open, and accountable.
We push boundaries and plan for the future.
We are all leaders.
We thank and recognize all of our stakeholders, including each other.
Our lovely home wasn't always the modern office it is today. Originally built in 1879 as a carriage house for the principal of the Ontario Agricultural College, the building now known as Alumni House was moved from a central campus location in 1930 to make room for Johnston Hall. Wings were added to both ends and the enlarged structure was home for the college's flock of sheep for the next 37 years.
Thanks to our wonderful and generous alumni and friends, our barn was transformed into the beautiful Alumni House we know and love today!